Saturday 24 December 2011

Its Christmas.

So the festive season has slowly crept upon us again.
We're just waiting for my parents to arrive to spend Christmas with us. This year we lost my lovely Grandma, (I shall be posting about her I expect in my future blogs.) so my Mum said she didn't really feel like spending Christmas at home. So on one side we shall all feel a little melancholy about not having Grandma's company but we also have a lot to look forward to.
My step daughter is due to give birth to a little girl any day now! She was due a couple of days ago so we are jumping at every phone call!
So the sausage rolls have been cooked and put away quickly before hubby's hands nick them and the mulled wine is on the stove waiting for our visitors. I finally iced the Christmas cake too -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I look forward to your comments :)