Thursday 19 April 2012

5 things you didn't know about me

Sometimes I find it hard to write my posts. Once I have a subject or even a photo I'm usually ok but the past week or so have been so busy.
My brother is off to New Zealand to follow his dream of a better life this weekend so we have spent quite a few days with him and my parents.
Mum and I have done well with our Christening quilt, it's taking shape nicely.
Sadly for my mum she has been left with some more work to do on it, I'm off back to sea next week for 3 weeks.




Anyway I do like reading through people's blogs and got a great idea from one.
Check out Friko's World by clicking on the link to her blog in the right hand column. She had written about 7 things we didn't know about her. I thought it was a good idea although as you will notice I've only come up with 5 things!! Clearly I'm not as exciting as she is!

1) At the age of 16 I cycled 1000 miles from Lands End to John OGroats.

2) As part of my work experience I spent a week with the Royal Navy at their airbase at Portland. I flew in several helicopters but my ultimate dream would be to fly in a Chinook ( I love 'em)

3) I have 2 tattoos. One is a purple dolphin on my shoulder, the other is a cute little pig on my left thigh.

4) When I was at secondary school I played the bassoon for 5 years.

5) One of my secret ambitions ( not so secret now) would be to star in a film or TV programme.


1 comment:

  1. I liked reading the things we didn't know about you. I will have to try that some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog and I look forward to your comments :)