Sunday 25 March 2012

Sewing & knitting update

Mum and I are getting on well with our quilting project! We had another sewing day last weekend and although I hadn't quite completed my 'homework' we have successfully finished the border.
We went off back to the material shop to look for material for our centre squares and came away with some lovely designs and colours. We were in there for ages because its very much like being in a sweet shop, so much variety and colour.
So we designed our centre squares which will include two main designs. Mum agreed to do one deisgn and my next task is to do 12 9" squares in a different design.
So I set to this weekend and have completed my first square.
1 done....only 11 left to do!

I also finished another knitting project last week and am very happy with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and I look forward to your comments :)